[Prison Server] Rebirths

Lil222

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

So my suggestion is basically just like Prestiges But better.

Rebirths are every 150-200 Prestiges you can rebirth, when it rebirths the 200 prestiges  will be forged into 1 Rebirth meaning 1 rebirth is more OP then 200-300prestige meaning you will get a better multiplier. 

Explanation: Let's say I Prestiged all the way to 200 I don't want to continue my prestiges and Rebirth! if i rebirth i get a additional 0.9x multiplier or a 1x (of course if it's gonna be that high of a multiplier it has to be more then 200 prestiges to be able to balance it). Now, let's say that i have 350prestiges and i did /rebirth to rebirth 1 TIME for 200prestiges i would still have the multiplier gained from the prestiges that i did + the additional prestiges added because i rebirthed, 

NOTE: I Know that back in the 2018's and before we had Rebirths but it was more like prestiges but named differently, so I thought why not make it better? return the old make it gold? gold meaning as in very good & helpful to get money.

Edited by Lil222

yes I think rebirth is a good idea, because of players that grind 24/7 are not gonna think yay prestige 500 after doing it so many times, and let them feel the fun agan.

also the price of prestige keys will drop a lot and if this idea gets accepted maybe when they have 1 rebirth don't give as many keys as they give today to balance the eco?