[Web Store] New Bundle Name/Idea

Lil222

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Web Store

Description

Well, this invention of mine could be also for All Servers, but since i can only select one, i selected the primary thing for it.

This suggestion is a new bundle! a bundle better then Platinum which is the highest bundle in the Store! 

I think it would have a pretty good name: Palladium

Palladium is better then Platinum! (Palladium is a Chemical Element found in 1802)

I would make it cost about 117.99$ Or 120$ Which ever you prefer.

Now what does it include? ( NOTE: These are Just My Opinions on what this bundle should include)

THE PERKS

1x Ender Rank

1x Gold Rank

Access To The Palladium kit 

1.  350 Fortune

2. 350  Unbreaking

3. 350 Efficiency

4. 2 Months delay

1. access to the Palladium Tag 

2.  access to the Palladium Title 

3. Permanent x0.6 Sell Buff

4. 1x Small Plot mine 

5. x300 Common keys

6. x120 Legendary Keys

7. x1 Ultrav2 Key

8. x2 Command Keys

9. x3 Ultra Keys

10. x1 Tokenv2 Key

Edited by Lil222
Grammar Errors.
4 hours ago, Lil222 said:

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

Description

Well, this invention of mine could be also for All Servers, but since i can only select one, i selected the primary thing for it.

This suggestion is a new bundle! a bundle better then Platinum which is the highest bundle in the Store! 

Palladium is better then Platinum! (Palladium is a Chemical Element found in 1802)

Now what does it include? ( NOTE: These are Just My Opinions on what this bundle should include)

THE PERKS

1x Ender Rank

1x Gold Rank

1.  350 Fortune

2. 350  Unbreaking

3. 350 Efficiency

4. 2 Months delay

4. 1x Small Plot mine 

5. x300 Common keys

6. x120 Legendary Keys

7. x1 Ultrav2 Key

8. x2 Command Keys

9. x3 Ultra Keys

10. x1 Tokenv2 Key

All good but that thing that you get large plotmine in platinum bundle, and only small one here.

On 1/7/2021 at 9:25 AM, Lil222 said:

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

Description

THE PERKS

1x Ender Rank

1x Gold Rank

1.  350 Fortune

2. 350  Unbreaking

3. 350 Efficiency

4. 2 Months delay

4. 1x Small Plot mine 

5. x300 Common keys

6. x120 Legendary Keys

7. x1 Ultrav2 Key

8. x2 Command Keys

9. x3 Ultra Keys

10. x1 Tokenv2 Key

For $117-120 the keys you get are pretty trash (considering what's in them) 

15 hours ago, Lil222 said:

well yeah because there is already ALOT of OP things in it that makes it overpowered, and i don't think you are even gonna use the keys.

The only op thing in there is the switch from void to ender (which is  $30) and its a 1 time thing.

On 1/14/2021 at 4:12 AM, Lil222 said:

you should that the 0.6 multiplier is REALLY OP ... + i'd think your right large plot would be better

If people can afford a 130$ bundle they can prob prestige 10 times for a .11 multi smh 

Edited by gamerboy195
  • 2 months later...

Another bundle for prison, specifically with the specifications that you provided isn't something I think players would be interested in, though my primary concern is how OP this would be with such a high sell buff. The existing bundles I think are perfectly fine for now, however we will take the suggestions for creating bundles for the Skyblock server and see what we can come up with.

Any suggestions on what sort of things would players like to see in a bundle for Skyblock are more than welcome.

On 4/15/2021 at 6:34 AM, Skully said:

Another bundle for prison, specifically with the specifications that you provided isn't something I think players would be interested in, though my primary concern is how OP this would be with such a high sell buff. The existing bundles I think are perfectly fine for now, however we will take the suggestions for creating bundles for the Skyblock server and see what we can come up with.

Any suggestions on what sort of things would players like to see in a bundle for Skyblock?

i would loved to if i knew anything about skyblock tho, you're right. Thank you for reading this :)