[Web Store] New Custom Tag Idea

Lil222

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Web Store

Description

My suggestion is a new custom tag, Before getting in the prices (if i'm allowed to say my price opinion) This new tag hopefully it'll be a custom tag global , it's a tag that could be changed, meaning if someone bought it let's say for 11.99$ or 13.50$ some good prices of what you prefer ofcourse, they could change the tag whenever they like with a cooldown of 50m/1hour to prevent spam, the tag is basically just like any tags that we buy in the UltraNetwork Buycraft but the difference is it's only personal & it can be changed! 

Edited by Lil222
4 hours ago, Lil222 said:

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Web Store

Description

My suggestion is a new custom tag, Before getting in the prices (if i'm allowed to say my price opinion) This new tag hopefully it'll be a custom tag Personal only, it's a tag that could be changed, meaning if someone bought it let's say for 11.99$ or 13.50$ some good prices of what you prefer ofcourse, they could change the tag whenever they like with a cooldown of 50m/1hour to prevent spam, the tag is basically just like any tags that we buy in the UltraNetwork Buycraft but the difference is it's only personal & it can be changed! 

I think its better that you can only change it once a day or once in 2 days, 50m/1hour is nothing. :D

• 4 weeks later...
14 hours ago, Lil222 said:

Hey skully thank you for your reply, that tag is personal my suggestion is about the same one in the store but Global.

I don't understand what you're suggesting then? Both global and personal tags exist on the store that can already do this, with the only exception being that the cooldown is two weeks rather than 1 hour.

13 hours ago, Skully said:

I don't understand what you're suggesting then? Both global and personal tags exist on the store that can already do this, with the only exception being that the cooldown is two weeks rather than 1 hour.

then my bad i never knew they could do that , because no one has changed . please close this topic , I'm sorry.