[Prison Server] language

MoriJin

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

Hi Owner i suggest to add a pilipino or philippines chat on prison since most of player there is from philippines so we cant talk hard i hope u see this ty.

3 hours ago, MoriJin said:

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

Hi Owner i suggest to add a pilipino or philippines chat on prison since most of player there is from philippines so we cant talk hard i hope u see this ty.

Actually not necessarily, it depends on your timezone as well, considering the time that you log in is GMT+8 Philippine time, of course majority of the players will be filipino, however im not actually against the idea and think that adding more general languages based on the amount of players of that race would be beneficial to those players. Then again there is a rule stating "English in main chat" supposedly its an english based server so i suggest learning english and also possibly add this option

Well that's kind of their own fault- I mean to be fair it IS English in main chat and if they break the rules that's their own fault. I'm not saying I disagree with you nor am I saying that this is a bad idea but rules are rules. It's true this may lessen that factor but then again /message exists and if not there's /plot chat and /island chat or another private land chat in survival

On 12/3/2020 at 5:25 PM, MoriJin said:

i mean yes i learn english but to explain is hard and most of pilipino are speaking pilipino languange in main chat so i recommend they add so they will stop.

but suddenly every1 wanna have their own language chat, then its gonna be a problem

• 2 weeks later...