green_gaming_yt

NEW IDEA form fortnite

4 posts in this topic

I see many losers with different skin. I like UltraNetwork and i think they should support server. They should make it like fortntie to get skins. There is battle pass and challenges like forntie. This would make peopel pay to wear skins. After all players are usually blind so skin dont matter. Here is some concept art:

66D76AAE-44FD-4E95-BD90-572CF2E44DAB.jpeg.cfa8cef0433fdf210f3fb50a48cac7eb.jpeg14FFE56F-05F1-48C8-B0FB-FB3BFA8866ED.jpeg.8feb8e07639a288ffecdad4fe32f41cd.jpeg

This is an example of a fortnite skin:

188554EF-86B6-4543-8B38-D8E324028FCB.jpeg.67b066a3e557ecacb64c937a751a85d5.jpeg

Will be denied 100%. Because? "pay to wear skin" will make the game more like p2w and if you are addicted to fortnite why don't you leave minecraft and go play fortnite? either way, fortnite skins look dumber in minecraft. There is no reason to get "battle pass" or something like that the pickaxe level is already a thing in the server. and Skyblock contain skill plugins and survival people have there own plans. I do not prefer this kind of weird suggestions been added on this server. and at last if you like fortnite go play fortnite.

15 minutes ago, xPz said:

Will be denied 100%. Because? "pay to wear skin" will make the game more like p2w and if you are addicted to fortnite why don't you leave minecraft and go play fortnite? either way, fortnite skins look dumber in minecraft. There is no reason to get "battle pass" or something like that the pickaxe level is already a thing in the server. and Skyblock contain skill plugins and survival people have there own plans. I do not prefer this kind of weird suggestions been added on this server. and at last if you like fortnite go play fortnite.

why are you exist