[Prison Server] New Pickaxe Enchantment

404Speedyyy

Are you talking about the mining summary? If then i wouldn't call it an pick enchantment but something that should be in /prefs, if you want to see how much blocks mined during the 1min period.

However i think there should be a /stats (or something similar name) command that list's the Highest amount of blocks you mined in a summary/ Highest amount of money made in a summary. Or even better in a 24 hour period to see what day you mined the most and stats of that day, however this does go away from your original idea.

(also im not too sure if this was made i would pay much attention to this if it where added other than a flex but still nice to have none the less)

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I Completely Do not understand this suggestion. originally, after 1-3minutes you get a pop up for how much money you made, i do not understand this suggestion so i will have to say no.! 

SORRY!

On 10/26/2020 at 5:05 AM, Ebin said:

Are you talking about the mining summary? If then i wouldn't call it an pick enchantment but something that should be in /prefs, if you want to see how much blocks mined during the 1min period.

However i think there should be a /stats (or something similar name) command that list's the Highest amount of blocks you mined in a summary/ Highest amount of money made in a summary. Or even better in a 24 hour period to see what day you mined the most and stats of that day, however this does go away from your original idea.

(also im not too sure if this was made i would pay much attention to this if it where added other than a flex but still nice to have none the less)

Actually really good idea, for me.That you can see your whole stats from each day.Blocks mined, money earned, tokens earned that day.I mean there can be one command like /miningstats, and when u write it in chat poops out to choose would you like to see last day stats, or that day till that moment u are writing it.

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/4/2021 at 9:49 AM, Lil222 said:

I Completely Do not understand this suggestion. originally, after 1-3minutes you get a pop up for how much money you made, i do not understand this suggestion so i will have to say no.! 

SORRY!

lol its not about the money that was made its about the number of blocks mined in that time period