[Survival Server] The Unarmed Disarm Ability

Karl_exe

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Survival Server

Description

Hello whoever is reading this! I hope you haven't been stolen from! So i made this suggestion due to the fact that I have been stolen from. How was I stolen from? It was by an ability. The Unarmed ability called "disarm" can be used to blatantly steal and easily get away with it due to the fact that it is a built-in thing in the server. I understand it is part of the game but it may ruin the server due to the fact that someone who grinds his level in unarmed can just go from having a fist to stealing someone's sword and just run away with it without being reported or banned. I feel it is unfair for people who have spent hours, days, or even months on something just to have it stolen without any punishment. Many players can just blatantly abuse this ability and steal everybody's items without punishment. I hope you hear me out and remove the disarm ability, or at least punish people if they don't give back the disarmed item. I understand that this may be avoidable through being careful with who you pvp with but it is still unfair. Thank you for reading this and have a good day!

Edited by Karl_exe