[Skyblock Server] Bug Report

lumiax_

logo_forums.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: lumiax_

What is the bug related to?: Skyblock Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

It's that time where I spam bug reports! Yay! I'll write them all in 1 bug report so it's easier for you to see them all in 1 post instead of 6 different posts.

1) When trying to use a custom enchant on a tool that has the max amount of enchants, the book fails and destroys the item no matter what.

(Should I also make a refund request or does this count as one? We tried using a Skill Swipe V book with 100% success chance but it destroyed our sword, which was a totem sword with Inquisitive III, Headless I, Double Strike I, Etheral III and one more enchant I don't remember.)

totem_sword_inq_4.PNG?width=400&height=2

2) Mcmmo double drop chances are either not working at all or only not working on items that come directly to inventory.

3) Telepathy doesn't pick up iron or gold ingots, probably because they aren't dropped naturally. This might also happen with some other blocks, but I can't think of anything right now.

4) The cobble generator in front of miners stops working after some time. A block update fixes this but it's getting annoying to come do it every time.

image.png.1ec770c40f8944e07b619d91aab9c08c.pngT

5) The autosell enchant for miners is not working. It's either not selling anything or it is selling but we don't get the money in /is bal.

Edited by lumiax_
will post one of the bugs in a seperate post as it's more severe.

1) Seems like it's fixed.

2) I'm not sure about this one as I don't know what they double but from what I can see it doesn't work on anything. I tested with a flat diamond pick (no enchants) and it didn't double cobble, iron, gold, coal, lapis, redstone, diamond. I also tested herbalism's double drops but they don't seem to work either.

3) Telepathy is already removed.

4) This still happens. I even found a temporary solution but it isn't working perfectly either because of the observers-not-detecting-when-chunks-unloaded thing.

image.png.7260f21fcf08eab225a1611cce0fdf37.png

5) This still exists.

• 7 months later...