[Prison Server] Pickaxe Merchant

Lil222

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

Name: UN Merchant or Merchant!

It's an NPC located maybe in spawn or in /warp crates ! Right click on the NPC to open a an inventory , i've attached a small png as a preview from what i did on my server to test out suggestions before requesting ! 

By just Hovering over the Green glass it will say "Confirm Trade Click to accept the trade" 

"tokens count" 

If you hover over  on the Furnace which maybe named "The UN Merchant" It will display "The Merchant will destroy your pickaxe and forge it into tokens based on the enchantments the pickaxe contains!"

Numbers should be going 10k+ to any pickaxe regarding the enchants and perks etc...

By hovering over the Red Glass it will display "Decline The Trade" And in the Middle is just a decoration Glass of whatever color you want just for the design to match!

How it will be maybe counted:

Let's say we are putting this pickaxe "Platinum Pickaxe" Screenshot_36.png.966fe44ea3ac68e65171b76b3dc53a1f.pngThis would be counted as 13k-25k depending on how many tokens you've wasted on it! maybe you wasted 30k! tokens on it you would get 27k out of it by just destroying it and making it into tokens! tokens would not be in Notes they would be redeemed automatically and added to your balance

Now I'm Selling this maybe Screenshot_37.png.db1df445d3d0a369c45cdc0fb1de27ca.pngThis would be sold 7k-12k Since there is no tokens wasted but it's been used and it has 300 Efficiency , Unbreaking etc.. It should be balanced!

Now if we are selling a pickaxe with about 3million tokens wasted on it or more like this one Screenshot_38.png.cab956a2892eeaab9a3aaf4bc4a3be69.png This would be Destroyed and forged into 

2.6-2.7Million Tokens depending on the Perk Levels and Enchants ! 

Screenshot_35.png