[Skyblock Server] Bug Report

lumiax_

logo_forums.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: lumiax_

What is the bug related to?: Skyblock Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

Crops grow but either observer doesn't detect them or pistons don't push and this results in clogged farms. I had to harvest 6400 sugarcanes by myself and that was only one of my farms. This happens almost everyday and it's getting pretty annoying. (I couldn't find the reason why this happens, maybe crops and pistons have different loading distances?? Idk.)

sad.png.f3a43609b48a2ac040061bc29aaff6d1.png asd.png.39b9c9959a719d6a7b3245453a226360.png

1 minute ago, Husky_Gamer said:

Yes observers won't detect if we are offline and sometimes change their redstone signal to manual only when powered by other redstone. [I suggest in trying to connect a redstone clock to the observers or pistons :}]

Changing noteblocks to redstone would take a lof time. Our small sugarcane farm also had noteblocks but we removed them. That took a long time, and it's many times smaller than our actual sugarcane farm. It's not that I'm lazy but it takes so much time to break the noteblocks and replace with redstone so I made the bug report.

Apparently clocks stop working too and reboots messes up your Redstone signal.

When you go offline the island is unloaded. So its not supposed to work at first. 
Just think if server keeps all island loaded always its memory will blast. Server unloads the island when no one is online to save its resources. Keep the islands loaded will just waste the resources of the server. Also observers aren't supposed to work when the chunk is not loaded.

11 minutes ago, Husky_Gamer said:

Just make a flying machine in front of the noteblocks and charge it [Noteblocks are moveable blocks ] and the at the other side make crushers with pistons done it will be easy

Move them? But to where?

image.png.84c5c89fef7a8308464efebccc0199db.png

2 hours ago, CJessss said:

When you go offline the island is unloaded. So its not supposed to work at first. 
Just think if server keeps all island loaded always its memory will blast. Server unloads the island when no one is online to save its resources. Keep the islands loaded will just waste the resources of the server. Also observers aren't supposed to work when the chunk is not loaded.

No that is not what is supposed to happen.

7 hours ago, CJessss said:

stuff would not grow if the the is would be unloaded

• 2 weeks later...

Yes. We had to renovate the whole sugarcane farm because of this, and I don't even want to begin the pumpkin/melon farm.

There's also another issue with the pumpkin/melon farm that I can't understand. It's working REALLY slowly. The piston sounds are too loud and often but the choppers barely get any items. It even took part in my islandmate leaving the island. He said he lost motivation after seeing all our efforts being wasted. Spending hours building a farm and we don't even get to see it work properly.

image.png.3719ec964b5a038d23fb94bc11786e9e.png

Edited by lumiax_
put a screenshot as proof, the ss was taken right before the edit
  • 3 weeks later...