[Skyblock Server] Autocrafter.

lumiax_

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Skyblock Server

Description

Crafting stuff to build farms with was getting kind of annoying so we thought of this to reduce the amount of effort we put into crafting.

An autocrafter that crafts the item you want when you rightclick it would make us save lots of time.

I thought of a 2 ways for how it could work:

1) A crafting gui could open when we first rightclick it and we make the item we need there. Increasing the amount of items in the crafting gui would make it craft that many with 1 rightclick and shift+rightclick to craft as many as possible.

2) We could put a sign on a crafting table and write the name of the item we want it to craft when we rightclick it. (I heard hopper filters worked this way in season 3) 1 item per rightclick and 64 with shift+rightclick.

This reminded me of a mod I saw a while ago: Super Crafting Frames. It's similar to what I'm suggesting here.

• 3 weeks later...

Any examples of the crafting GUI?

On 9/26/2020 at 8:11 PM, lumiax_ said:

2) We could put a sign on a crafting table and write the name of the item we want it to craft when we rightclick it. (I heard hopper filters worked this way in season 3) 1 item per rightclick and 64 with shift+rightclick.

Will add hopper filters