[Skyblock Server] Bug Report

lumiax_

logo_forums.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: lumiax_

What is the bug related to?: Skyblock Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

I don't really know how to explain this, but I'll do my best. These are mostly my guesses as I couldn't figure out the exact reason.

When mining with an experience 5-autosmelt 3-oxygenate 1 pickaxe, my pickaxe's durability is reduced by 1 when I break shulker boxes (the exp 5 enchant activates). I'm guessing the experience 5 enchant reduces durability when it activates.

Some of the blocks don't cause the experience 5 enchant to activate (mostly, it activates if the blocks don't come directly to the inventory). However, mining with a full inventory causes it to activate almost all the time. This leads to mining with full inventory absolutely obliterating pickaxe durability. I don't know how noone has noticed this so far, considering how exp 5 should always (or almost always) give xp when breaking blocks. Simply put, the experience enchant doesn't work when it should, and it also reduces pickaxe durability by 1 when it activates (The unbreaking enchant's level doesn't do a thing to this, the durability directly drops by 1).

The same thing happens with autosmelt 3. It doesn't activate unless you have a full inventory. It starts giving stone when you mine cobble with full inventory, otherwise it doesn't. I don't know if this one affects tool durability though.

Edited by lumiax_
clarified something
  • 3 weeks later...