[Discord] Being Able To Talk One on One

crackicle

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Discord

In my opinion not being able to talk to an admin or owner about situations on discord and they block you is unacceptable therefore if we get scammed or something happens and we can’t do a forum request we don’t get help.

Edited by crackicle
4 hours ago, crackicle said:

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Discord

In my opinion not being able to talk to an admin or owner about situations on discord and they block you is unacceptable therefore if we get scammed or something happens and we can’t do a forum request we don’t get help.

there are 2 staff members that are usually on and could help you with anything you want. If you were blocked than it was probably for a good reason and is not there fault you cannot message them.

7 hours ago, crackicle said:

You get blocked if you are doing something stupid, there also other ways to contact an owner. If you get scammed and you tell a owner, we will tell you to make a player report on forums anyway.