[Prison Server] Increase Donator Mine prices

Rae

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

Currently, Angel mine prices is a lot better than most ranks other than Elytra, Totem and Netherite, and coal mine prices are literally just not worth it, My suggestion would be to increase other ranks mine prices because donator ranks should be better than non donator ranks? Yes it may be a little p2w but there's something called irl trades too

21 hours ago, JakeTheMan said:

I think the prices are fine and don't need a change

And that will basically make the server p2w which is bad

Coal is like 135k/block, angel is 200k I really don't think that's fine, besides it could make people look forward to getting coal because it's hard to grind 4q or even more especially in those circumstances to get coal

21 hours ago, gamerboy195 said:

If they were to make other ranks better than they would have to change up all prices and it would be a waste of time.
this would a next season thing. And if they were to make donator ranks better than non-donators would quit due to them not finding any irl traders atm and how p2w the server will be.

uh gg on 100th post but the thing is, people are also already quitting because even if they have found irl traders once they ru they find that its still the same again, same block price and everything and now they have to grind 4q again to iron

Hello Rae!

I think your suggestion does not make sense. If coal rank prices were to be increased, nobody would have to work to get better. Everyone could just pay 5 dollars to get an immense boost to sell prices.

Prison mines are balanced enough with the current state of things. UltraNetwork is not a P2W server and never will be.

5 hours ago, Rae said:

Coal is like 135k/block, angel is 200k I really don't think that's fine, besides it could make people look forward to getting coal because it's hard to grind 4q or even more especially in those circumstances to get coal

uh gg on 100th post but the thing is, people are also already quitting because even if they have found irl traders once they ru they find that its still the same again, same block price and everything and now they have to grind 4q again to iron

they would quit faster if your idea was added to make p2w even worse

On 9/4/2020 at 7:18 PM, gamerboy195 said:

If they were to make other ranks better than they would have to change up all prices and it would be a waste of time.
this would a next season thing. And if they were to make donator ranks better than non-donators would quit due to them not finding any irl traders atm and how p2w the server will be.