[Skyblock Server] suggestions

Boy17000

Evening everyone,

My ING: Boy18000. I have heard a lot of stuff going on from dupers, to hackers, to irl traders, to lagg causing, random crashes, and so on.
And for the moment I have had some lag problems occurring. my self I have had 3 times a crash happening after creating Iron bars in a bulk. 1 stack of iron ingots to craft iron bars. made me crash. some times it does that some times it doesn't. 

Also my suggestion:

For the dupers/hackers any other rule-breaking topics.
Hire or ask trustworthy or people who played for a long time. to be a staff, and not a staff that's showy like having a helper title or prefix/suffix, etc.
A person who is among others but with the role of staff to see and view the situations. with the privileges to be able to put a "warring" on a player which has broken a rule. 

seeing as a "Spy" staff put a warring on a player. REAL staff can keep the knowledge easy and know who to keep an eye on. and if needed to ban.
easy to find a hacker or a duper and get rid of them. instead of having a mod with shown title etc join the game. as then the duper/hacker etc will straight drop the work knowing they could be banned. seeing as there's a { online: <player amount } in the tab list. people who are smart enough can count the players and notice the list is saying less than the online count is. and see that there is a /vanish or spectator staff around.

For the lag of spawners, I heard people say. make a cap on it. create an island upgrade to have people be able to have tiers in it to be upgraded

-T1 25 spawners
-T2 50 Spawners
-T3 80 Spawners
-T4 100 spawners {RANK ONLY}

This will still allow people to place spawners but at a cap limit. forcing them to buy a new tier to unlock a bigger cap.
Seeing as the more spawners create the more lag. players who want to place even more spawners are forced to buy a rank.
The cash gained for them buying the rank could allow the server to upgrade their GB in the server or even a bigger SSD amount.

Reward players on giving away or how people call it "Snitching" away from a hacker or duper. so people get a reward and the chances of finding such a rule breaker even are higher.

And tbh the /fly that is perm is really good on our island. and tbh I wouldn't want to suggest it but still its op.
Why not force people to /vote and give them a 2Hour fly time for each vote. and once rank is bought E.g The first rank they get access to perm /fly in there island.

Having the use of /vote bigger than it was and the ranks are more of an optional choice. seeing as I don't even got a rank and I don't even need it as I already got what I want.

But tbh the Redstone etc could be capped too. like
-T1 80 Pistons/sticky
-T2 160 Pistons/sticky
-T3 320 Pistons/Sticky
-T4 640 Pistons/Sticky
-T5 1280 Pistons/Sticky
and so on. but please don't make it require a rank. since that will make it just pay to win etc. just bulk up the price amount needed for it. still, a gainable price to be able to be paid tho.

This is my suggestion in general seeing as I could not select suggestions as it only showed "archive" when clicking it. and didn't do a thing. so I clicked generally hence why it is in this category.

Best regards,
Boy18000
Discord: Boy17000#4087

On 9/3/2020 at 10:31 PM, Boy17000 said:

Evening everyone,

My ING: Boy18000. I have heard a lot of stuff going on from dupers, to hackers, to irl traders, to lagg causing, random crashes, and so on.
And for the moment I have had some lag problems occurring. my self I have had 3 times a crash happening after creating Iron bars in a bulk. 1 stack of iron ingots to craft iron bars. made me crash. some times it does that some times it doesn't. 

Also my suggestion:

For the dupers/hackers any other rule-breaking topics.
Hire or ask trustworthy or people who played for a long time. to be a staff, and not a staff that's showy like having a helper title or prefix/suffix, etc.
A person who is among others but with the role of staff to see and view the situations. with the privileges to be able to put a "warring" on a player which has broken a rule. 

seeing as a "Spy" staff put a warring on a player. REAL staff can keep the knowledge easy and know who to keep an eye on. and if needed to ban.
easy to find a hacker or a duper and get rid of them. instead of having a mod with shown title etc join the game. as then the duper/hacker etc will straight drop the work knowing they could be banned. seeing as there's a { online: <player amount } in the tab list. people who are smart enough can count the players and notice the list is saying less than the online count is. and see that there is a /vanish or spectator staff around.

There's /report 

And tbh the /fly that is perm is really good on our island. and tbh I wouldn't want to suggest it but still its op.
Why not force people to /vote and give them a 2Hour fly time for each vote. and once rank is bought E.g The first rank they get access to perm /fly in there island.

Not a fan of this

Reward players on giving away or how people call it "Snitching" away from a hacker or duper. so people get a reward and the chances of finding such a rule breaker even are higher.

Sounds like a good idea

For the lag of spawners, I heard people say. make a cap on it. create an island upgrade to have people be able to have tiers in it to be upgraded

-T1 25 spawners
-T2 50 Spawners
-T3 80 Spawners
-T4 100 spawners {RANK ONLY}

This will still allow people to place spawners but at a cap limit. forcing them to buy a new tier to unlock a bigger cap.
Seeing as the more spawners create the more lag. players who want to place even more spawners are forced to buy a rank.
The cash gained for them buying the rank could allow the server to upgrade their GB in the server or even a bigger SSD amount.

Sounds like a good suggestion but it's only temporary and soon enough there will be too many spawners still, + it's making it p2w for 100 spawners

Having the use of /vote bigger than it was and the ranks are more of an optional choice. seeing as I don't even got a rank and I don't even need it as I already got what I want.

This also sounds good but I don't think removing fly just for that is good, maybe just better and more keys

Archived