[Prison Server] Prison suggestion

AleksaBoss

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

It would be better to add more Angel mines because when you rankup to angel thats last rank and there are too many players with angel rank, and its hard to mine with too many players in one mine.

2 hours ago, JakeTheMan said:

there is already 2 angel mines you can rent/buy a pmine if you want to mine alone or in a bigger place

Yea bro but i cant make enough money to rent pmine its too expensive now.2 mines are not enough, in one moment there are like 10 angels on server, how can all of them mine in 2 mines and make enough money for pmine?

7 hours ago, AleksaBoss said:

Yea bro but i cant make enough money to rent pmine its too expensive now.2 mines are not enough, in one moment there are like 10 angels on server, how can all of them mine in 2 mines and make enough money for pmine?

thats the point of prison if pmines are to expensive then grind up to it and rent one. there are also other ways to get money than mining such as selling your tokens

18 hours ago, AleksaBoss said:

There used to be only one, I suggest just mining and grinding till you can afford to rent a pmine or go to devil as the price difference isn't that big

Edited by Rae
add devil
  • 1 month later...