[Prison Server] Vote Ads

Rae

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

When typing, and one of these pops up it's super annoying because it cancels your text and you have to type it again, especially when typing long sentences and one of these pops up it's super annoying

2 hours ago, TickleMyPickle said:

Hello Rae!

Although it might seem annoying to you, it is very helpful for new players that are not familiar with voting and voting rewards. If you want to remove the add it is enough to only vote once, you do not have to vote on all links. (As far as I know.)

Even if you have voted it still pops for me, the solution to this should be an option to disable in /settings or /votetoggle.

i was making a little written book for new players to read through and get to know prison related jargon quickly and the vote ad erased three pages of writing in a few milliseconds

I logged off immediately. Waste of ten minutes of typing.

... considering books do not have any "save" options besides the "Done" button, please do restrict the vote ads 

On 8/17/2020 at 2:04 AM, ObamaBinLaden said:

i was making a little written book for new players to read through and get to know prison related jargon quickly and the vote ad erased three pages of writing in a few milliseconds

I logged off immediately. Waste of ten minutes of typing.

... considering books do not have any "save" options besides the "Done" button, please do restrict the vote ads 

oh my god.. i tried doing that too and it happened and I just dieded

On 8/15/2020 at 8:39 PM, TickleMyPickle said:

Hello Rae!

Although it might seem annoying to you, it is very helpful for new players that are not familiar with voting and voting rewards. If you want to remove the add it is enough to only vote once, you do not have to vote on all links. (As far as I know.)

Yes yes, but that's not my point. They can still get vote ads but instead of at any time other than envoy or arena, add when typing too because when you are typing a long sentence for example you are typing a long sentence and a vote ad pops up the text just gets cancelled and you have to rewrite it all the way back again 

The server is only advertised on voting websites, having a reminder to vote helps the server along with encouraging people to vote :)

On 8/15/2020 at 4:25 PM, Lebron06 said:

Even if you have voted it still pops for me, the solution to this should be an option to disable in /settings or /votetoggle.

I'll fix this soon