[Skyblock Server] Update Ideas #2

lukas9446

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Skyblock Server

Description

Hello everyone!

I have a couple more suggestions on things I believe would improve the UN Skyblock experience, or help out the server. Here they are:

1) Island raids:

What is it? 
This is a solo (or island team) event where you have to fight off mobs that are trying to destroy a beacon.

How does it work? 
You can trigger these by placing down a 'Raid Beacon' on your island. Mobs will spawn in waves trying to destroy the beacon. When you succesfully defend it you get prizes.

Anything else?
You could make different difficulties (Easy, Medium, Average) or variants (nether, village raid, end).

2) Custom cobble generators:

What is it?
This is an updated version of cobblestone generators.

How does it work?
By gaining McMmo levels for the skill 'mining', you receive 'generator upgrade points'. You can spend these points to modify your cobble generator's chances as you prefer. 

Anything else?
This feature is like /upgrades --> generators, except you can specifically choose which ore's chances you want to improve and by how much (depending on whether you have enough upgrade points or not).

3) Island level blocks

What is it?
This is any blocks with a high /is value. You can save multiple stacks of the same block inside this 'Island Level block'.

How does it work?
You simple shift-left click with your blocks on the 'Island level block' and the blocks will be stored inside it. You can take them out by going into its GUI menu. All the blocks inside the Island level blocks will still add their value to your island level.

Anything else?
You can only store blocks that match the 'Island level block' (you can only store diamond blocks inside a 'Diamond Island level block').

Make it visible to all players how many blocks are stored in the Island level block (for the people that want to flex their wealth).

Add 'bulk storing' option to allow people to store the entire stack immediatly.

You can again add different types of Island level blocks (different block, different size, ...)

4) Mission sets (see my survival post below):

What is it?
A missions set is a couple of missions in a certain order that -when executed- will learn, or force people to learn how a certain aspect of the game works.

How does it work?
Players start a mission set, and try and complete them to earn rewards. The goal of these missions specifically is to learn players how a certain part of the game works.

5) Support player initiatives:

I feel like a big part of Skyblock is players that organise things like parkour challenges, dropparties, ...

I dont have a specific idea for this, but my suggestion is to add some sort of feature that makes it easier for players to do things like this.

What do you think of these ideas? Let me and the game developers know what you think in a replay!

Have a nice day!

Lukas

Here are some other update idea threads of mine.

Skyblock #1: https://forums.ultranetwork.net/topic/15571-skyblock-server-huge-update-ideas/

Survival: https://forums.ultranetwork.net/topic/15806-survival-server-update-ideas/