[Prison Server] voteparty rewards

gamerboy195

49 minutes ago, TickleMyPickle said:

Hey gamerboy!

Personally, I do not think that this is a great suggestion. Could the voteparty rewards be a bit higher? Sure, but I do not think that books are an effective rewards. You already get 5000$ from voting and /daily and voteparties are just an added bonus on that, 5k+ is not a small amount of money, and, as far as I am concerned, voteparty is quite good and enjoyable as it is right now.

5k$? i dont think voteparty even gives that

anyways currently the best reward is 30k tokens which for alot of people isnt alot and since there are new enchants adding them in voteparty and making them rare to get would be really good

Edited by gamerboy195

sounds like a good idea, honestly I think it's quite unbalanced because for "pros" a few token keys mean nothing to them, but for new players a few token keys can get you rich super quick, I agree with the idea rn but I think they should also add balance so for new players not books or anything, maybe 1bil, 100bil tokens etc and for "pros" maybe fortune, books and others, not to be biased but it's just to make vp enjoyable for everyone

9 hours ago, Rae said:

sounds like a good idea, honestly I think it's quite unbalanced because for "pros" a few token keys mean nothing to them, but for new players a few token keys can get you rich super quick, I agree with the idea rn but I think they should also add balance so for new players not books or anything, maybe 1bil, 100bil tokens etc and for "pros" maybe fortune, books and others, not to be biased but it's just to make vp enjoyable for everyone

or they can nerf the amount of tokens you get and add books to help out starters with only fort 75 or unbreaking/eff 75. the money they get from vp is also useless cause with 100b you can get far but then vp is gonna be completely useless for starters as they go further in non-donator ranks

Edited by gamerboy195
  • 1 month later...