[Prison Server] luckyblock prize

gamerboy195

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

You can add speed boosts to luckyblock it would be rare to get but you can get speed boosts that boost your speed for a limited time
for example you can get a .2x speed boost for 30 seconds
or you can make it really short time like 5-10 seconds but boost the speed to 2x or however you could make it to make it fair and not break eco

(you can apply this for other enchants such as jump and haste)

Hello gamerboy!

I do not understand what it is exactly you are trying to achieve. As a Prison player myself, never have I found myself in a situation where I wished I had more speed. The /fly command is more than enough for all types of mining. Regarding the jump and haste, extra jump boost is completely non-essential. As for the haste, you gain compensation in the form of pickaxe xp boosters, token xp boosters, etc.

28 minutes ago, TickleMyPickle said:

Hello gamerboy!

I do not understand what it is exactly you are trying to achieve. As a Prison player myself, never have I found myself in a situation where I wished I had more speed. The /fly command is more than enough for all types of mining. Regarding the jump and haste, extra jump boost is completely non-essential. As for the haste, you gain compensation in the form of pickaxe xp boosters, token xp boosters, etc.

speed would help alot when mining and would be easier to get money for that time the speed boost is activated

and adding more stuff thats useful such as speed would make luckyblock worth it

Sounds like a cool idea but not speed, maybe a sell multiplier for a few seconds or maybe + 5 fortune or something for a few seconds

Edited by Rae
added "for a few seconds"
9 hours ago, Rae said:

Sounds like a cool idea but not speed, maybe a sell multiplier for a few seconds or maybe + 5 fortune or something for a few seconds

sell multipliers are already a thing and +5 fort does not really affect how much money you get. speed would be better cause you get more money for a limited time like multipliers