[Survival Server] Spawners

Lebron06

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Survival Server

Description

This is a suggestion to help members, as they only have 1 set home. 

In short form: be able to move 1 spawner.

Part1:

Being able to "silk" a spawner but, instead of going into your inventory, it goes into this gui that will pop up and it will say "You have 1 spider spawner" etc. This will mean you are in possession of a spawner, you will be able to place it however you will still be in possession of this spawner until you completely destroy it (loosing it forever).

Limit of possessions = 1

This will ensure people cannot hog / sell / own multiple spawners at one time in the gui. (you can still own multiple spawners, but will not be able to "silk" them"

This Gui will allow you to transport/move the spawner to your base etc. 

Part 2:

Allow only 1 spawner to be able to be moved via the gui per person and spawners need to be 2 chunks away.

Now that i typed all this I realized it is too complicated and confusing...

The lack of sethomes are a really big disadvantage for non-rank players. People with more sethomes can just use them for spawners, villages, other structures, ...

Im not saying this disadvantage should be completely removed, but a smaller compensation (what Lebron suggested, or maybe something else) seems fair to me.

Edit: I just read Gamerboy's suggestion from a couple of days agp and that seems like the perfect solution for me. (Adding 1-2-3 additional land setspawns)

Edited by lukas9446
See message.

Hello Leb!

It has just been established that Member rank was supposed to have 2 homes from the start, there was just an issue that made it so they only had 1 home. I would also like to say that I disagree with the suggestion.

A lot of players are making suggestions improving different aspects of Survival, just like yourself. However, if your suggestion was to be implemented it would ruin the integrity of Survival. The server is not Factions. Players are not meant to move spawners, even with the 1 spawner per person limit it would completely ruin the feel and immersion of Survival.

Edited by TickleMyPickle