[Survival Server] Keep inventory rewards

Sophie_xo

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Survival Server

Description

In survival, keep inventory is only on in the overworld and not in the nether, however I think that is still too much.

My suggestion is to have keep inventory disabled, but you can be rewarded /keepinv time through /vote and reaction.

The idea is similar to autominer in prison, where you can be rewarded a certain amount of time.

(Also motivates players to vote more)

2 hours ago, Sophie_xo said:

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Survival Servere

Description

In survival, keep inventory is only on in the overworld and not in the nether, however I think that is still too much.

My suggestion is to have keep inventory disabled, but in /shop you can buy /keepinv for a certain amount of time. For example, 5k for 5 minutes of /keepinv, or be rewarded some time through /vote and /missions.

The idea is similar to autominer in prison, where you can be rewarded a certain amount of time.

in survival there really isint a shop its a player shop were players sell stuff so theres no way to even add /keepinv unless they make a separate shop which they prob wont cause this is normal survival

Just now, gamerboy195 said:

i can see it in vote party rewards or playtime or /vote but i dont think in /missions

Maybe /vote and reaction ? I don't think it should be in survival at all, but if people want it then they can make it rare instead, like the autominer

Just now, Sophie_xo said:

Maybe /vote and reaction ? I don't think it should be in survival at all, but if people want it then they can make it rare instead, like the autominer

o ya they should do it in reaction cause reaction is useless if you only get money 
and getting money is already pretty easy with /vote and missions

1 minute ago, gamerboy195 said:

o ya they should do it in reaction cause reaction is useless if you only get money 
and getting money is already pretty easy with /vote and missions

Okay so I think they should do /keepinv time in reaction and /vote. That's better

owners are trying to keep survival as normal as possible so im pretty sure your idea wont make it

If they are trying to keep it as normal as possible then keep inventory shouldn't even be there at all as far as i know. Besides it is OP prison, there has to be some OP things about it, however i think keep inventory being on all the time is a bit much

Just now, Sophie_xo said:

If they are trying to keep it as normal as possible then keep inventory shouldn't even be there at all as far as i know. Besides it is OP prison, there has to be some OP things about it, however i think keep inventory being on all the time is a bit much

but were in "survival" not op prison and keep inv is a normal thing in survival some people have it on and some dont its not a crazy addon that changes everything

but were in "survival" not op prison and keep inv is a normal thing in survival some people have it on and some dont its not a crazy addon that changes everything

FML gamer leave my idea be. D`;

It's currently a very mixed state of whether or not keep inventory should be on. This will depend on how easy the gameplay is and we can only figure this out by observing player gameplay over the next few weeks since we're still very early into survival. We may disable keep inventory if it turns out players abuse the feature too much by dying to regenerate hunger, get back home quickly, etc.

Keep inventory will always remain off in the nether and end world regardless.