[Prison Server] bigger inventory

Ebin

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

a bigger inventory to accommodate for the keys, Multies and auto-miner time, due to the new update the inventory faster, a few ways to fix this problem is by allowing multies, auto-miner time and books that aren't gotten when your inventory is full to go into /cr claim or /claim, another thing that can be done is that the multi, auto-miner and books are automattically used maybe this can be turned on and off with the use of a command 

• 1 month later...
On 7/25/2020 at 12:41 AM, Ebin said:

logo_forums.png

SERVER SUGGESTION

What platform is this suggestion for?: Prison Server

Description

a bigger inventory to accommodate for the keys, Multies and auto-miner time, due to the new update the inventory faster, a few ways to fix this problem is by allowing multies, auto-miner time and books that aren't gotten when your inventory is full to go into /cr claim or /claim, another thing that can be done is that the multi, auto-miner and books are automattically used maybe this can be turned on and off with the use of a command 

they do go into /claim

On 8/27/2020 at 7:55 AM, 3a_kids said:

I don't think this should be added, as a bigger inventory would make it feel worse for a prison server. And, there's /pv

yes pv is good alternative however it still gets full too easy, although this might not be a problem for ranked players or donators members will be stuck with the problem of full inventory, pv and not getting their multi's or auto miner time or wtv from luckyblock 

19 hours ago, JakeTheMan said:

i think /pv is enough adding more inventory could make confusions and it will probably bring a ton of bugs

Im not good at coding or wtv but it doesnt seem that hard to move the loot received from lucky block to go into /claim or /cr claim when theirs a full inventory 

19 hours ago, Ebin said:

... yes thats for keys only you don't get the loot from lucky block tho, thats why you're getting the message "you have a full inventory! Dispose items using /trash!" 

so what do you mean by luckyblock loot? I don't understand sorry.

Edited by Rae
removed some words
1 hour ago, Ebin said:

maybe u have bad luck, try on a different account xD

:(, I can't. I can't get another account as I have 2 accounts registered to my IP already, one is mine and one is my brother and he quit already but I have asked skully he said that it isn't allowed for me to use his account even though he quit

Expanding the stock Minecraft inventory is not possible if that is what you're asking, we will however follow the principle of adding items to balance, /cr claim, etc. rather than throwing items straight into your inventory to prevent this.