I dont know but this is some suggestion on Skyblock

xkingz

Greetings Ladies and gentlemen,

So right here I was thinking about something in SB and its totally same with others Server SB which typically have a same game mechanics and etc. so my suggestion is we make something different with others SB servers, here the idea :P 
So basically the idea is we can make quest and Adventure SB So basically SB mechanic is about Build and grind and and leveling SB island but what happened if we make it more interest to play with adding quest its like some adventure where you can explore the custom world Which unlock something cool that can be used in pvp or in building. Thus we can make it more interesting by removing spanner and add dungeon and use minions that spawn mob (instead using spawner) which the Minions is working even when u offline but there gonna have the max pax for minions based in how much minions did u already unlocked and make minions is available to level up so its gonna make it more harder. although, we can make each blocks have their own tier (etc: Cobblestone so there gonna be like have tier 1 -Tier 9) which each tier give u cool recipe for custom item or cool stuff. you can increase ur tier by collecting more cobblestone. So back to the dungeon How about we can make our own players talent which can be separated with `health' 'defending' 'speed' 'strength' 'crit dmg & crt chance' which can be increase by using the stuff and armor that can help you play in the dungeon and we can add bosses that have their own time to spawn that drop a rare rewards and the rewards is based by (how much dmg that u does to the bosses) and so on. I think that all the idea inside my head xD

Hey,

It seems like most of your suggestions will just result in the Skyblock server stepping away from being what it is, and that is in its core - a Skyblock server. We do not want to implement a ton of features that are unrelated to the vanilla Skyblock gamemode, such as dungeons, adventures in different worlds with minions, or player 'talents' and leveling like you mentioned. This at its most could almost be a gamemode of its own but at this moment in time, we're not looking to introduce a new gamemode to the server, and we feel these changes wouldn't be appropriate to a Skyblock server.

Thanks for taking your time to provide some suggestions!

Archived