Some prison ideas

Snike02

IDEA 1: TAG KEYS

Well tag keys are currently worthless. Tags is the most underrated thing in the server. Tag keys should be made harder to get,very very harder so tags have a meaning in the server. My friend joined and in 1 hour playtime he got all the tags. Other thing is u can collect those 50+ tags in 1hour and after that u get 15 more stacks of tag keys that u really don't need and u /trash them all. So tag keys and tags should be buffed.

IDEA 2:PVP

In all my playtime on this server I didn't see a single person doing pvp,yet u have all those enchantments from /ce for swords and armor.In other word they are worthless cause nobody is using them. You should either make people wanna pvp by giving awards to the best pvper each month or somthing else or remove everything that is connected to pvp on the server cause it wastes memory for nothing.

IDEA 3: RENT SYSTEM

I know this won't be easy to make but it's worth mentioning it. I see all these people getting scammed when they rent their pickaxe or losing it completely. There should be a system like auction house but for renting. The player puts his pick in there with the price and time. A player pays the price and rents it(For all that time the pickaxe doesnt get exp and cant be enchanted). After the time expires the player loses that pickaxe and the pickaxes goes back to the player that put it for rent(his inventory or his pv).

IDEA 4:RTA(Real Time Auctions)

The name says it all,a real time auction where one player puts something for auction,let's say it's a pickaxe and other players bid for it for the next 2-3 minutes,the player that has the highest bid wins the pickaxe.

IDEA 5: TITLE CHANGER

A command that will allow u to choose what title u can show, for ex. ur normal rank( Angel,Demon etc.),ur donator rank( Coal,Iron etc.), ur title won from a title crate or a custom title that u bought. This is simple and would be fun if it was in the server.

IDEA 6: EXPERIENCE ENCHANT

Experience enchant should also help ur pick to get more experience while mining,as for the balance it should also cost more tokens to upgrade.

Thank you for reading this and I hope some of these ideas will get on the server soon.

Pickaxe rents are a great idea, especially since I just lost my pick due to renting it lol. experience seems fine to me currently. the pvp rewards seem like a good idea, or just a kitpvp server would be cool too. as for titles, I think those should stay how they are so that they are a special donor only feature. real time auctions seem fun. I somewhat agree with tag keys, but with tag keys you can get repeats and sometimes you need many stacks just to get one single tag. these are just my opinions on all of these.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/14/2020 at 11:47 PM, Snike02 said:

IDEA 1: TAG KEYS

Well tag keys are currently worthless. Tags is the most underrated thing in the server. Tag keys should be made harder to get,very very harder so tags have a meaning in the server. My friend joined and in 1 hour playtime he got all the tags. Other thing is u can collect those 50+ tags in 1hour and after that u get 15 more stacks of tag keys that u really don't need and u /trash them all. So tag keys and tags should be buffed.

I agree that tag keys are highly saturated and very easy to obtain though there is no way to control this. Players love tags and the general customization they get from it - because all tags offer is customization, we have no issues with players getting these keys easily.

IDEA 2:PVP

In all my playtime on this server I didn't see a single person doing pvp,yet u have all those enchantments from /ce for swords and armor.In other word they are worthless cause nobody is using them. You should either make people wanna pvp by giving awards to the best pvper each month or somthing else or remove everything that is connected to pvp on the server cause it wastes memory for nothing.

There used to be a leaderboard near the PvP area, not sure why it was removed but we can looking at having it reintroduced to give players incentive to go PvP, however players don't really notice but there is a whole online leaderboard to track kills too. Other than that it's a prison server, people don't really come here to PvP and it just exists as a side thing for general player entertainment.

IDEA 3: RENT SYSTEM

I know this won't be easy to make but it's worth mentioning it. I see all these people getting scammed when they rent their pickaxe or losing it completely. There should be a system like auction house but for renting. The player puts his pick in there with the price and time. A player pays the price and rents it(For all that time the pickaxe doesnt get exp and cant be enchanted). After the time expires the player loses that pickaxe and the pickaxes goes back to the player that put it for rent(his inventory or his pv).

See my response to a similar suggestion: 

IDEA 4:RTA(Real Time Auctions)

The name says it all,a real time auction where one player puts something for auction,let's say it's a pickaxe and other players bid for it for the next 2-3 minutes,the player that has the highest bid wins the pickaxe.

There is nothing stopping players from hosting auctions in their own plots by just showing players the [item] in chat and then all those interested can come together to bid in /p chat.

IDEA 5: TITLE CHANGER

A command that will allow u to choose what title u can show, for ex. ur normal rank( Angel,Demon etc.),ur donator rank( Coal,Iron etc.), ur title won from a title crate or a custom title that u bought. This is simple and would be fun if it was in the server.

This just sounds like /titles?

IDEA 6: EXPERIENCE ENCHANT

Experience enchant should also help ur pick to get more experience while mining,as for the balance it should also cost more tokens to upgrade.

Thank you for reading this and I hope some of these ideas will get on the server soon.

Leveling pickaxes at the moment is already too quick, players have levels up to 2k and introducing an enchant to speed this up would just make higher level pickaxes way more common.

Archived