Pickaxe reset

86t

I noticed that people were getting prestige 15 pickaxes very quickly this season, and so I thought that maybe next season, every pickaxe should completely reset all its enchants every 5 prestiges or so, and the level to prestige should be increased to 150, but that should stay the same all throughout.

Also, for this season, maybe once a pickaxe reaches prestige 15, there could be an Ultra Pickaxe Prestige, which would give a .1 multi or something and a UltraV2 key or something like that. Maybe some special perks/enchants can be unlocked with different Ultra Pickaxe Prestige levels. 

Please feel free to leave feedback/edits/additions that could be used to make this a better suggestion below! 

• 3 weeks later...

I like the idea of pickaxes being completely wiped of their enchants when they're prestiged, should really be a thing.

The benefit of prestiging your pickaxe to provide incentive to do it could be a +10 to all base enchants (Efficiency, Unbreaking, Fortune) and it should be capable of going beyond the normal limits of 500, potentially to a maximum of 600, though of course it should be significantly more costly to obtain.

Pickaxe prestiging is unrelated to keys or multis so it shouldn't give any benefits there.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived