[Prison Server] Bug Report

William_Kim

N2gm5oC.png

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: Wantify

What is the bug related to?: Prison Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

I have two pickaxes in prison. One is a starter pick and one is my 225 pick which I obtained from a pickaxe crate. The starter pick has zero enchants, while the 225 pick has luckyminer, minecrate, speed, lucky, and most importantly, excavation 2. For some reason, after buying excavation 2, I actually made much much less money and tokens that I usually would. Also, I found that even thought the 225 pick has fortune 225 and the starter pick has fortune 75, the 225 pick only gives me 3 million per SINGLE block I mine while the starter pick gives 13 million per block I mine. I think that's pretty ridiculous considering that the 225 pick has enchants that are exactly triple that of a starter pick. When I use the excavate ability on the 225 pick, it gives me 54 million. The scaling of money makes no sense, and I'm wondering why I spent 6 dollars on a crate key when the starter pick is literally better. Another issue I've found is that even though excavate 2 mines a radius of around 3x3x3, which is 27 blocks, in the blocks mined section it only shows up as one. Luckyminer also doesn't work on excavated blocks, and it only works on the single block that you actually mined. Are all these intentional mechanics or is it a glitch?

• Skully changed the title to [Prison Server] Bug Report (Unconfirmed)

I have attempted to recreate the issue however the functionality of the enchants that you seem to be having trouble with do not appear to exist. Keep in mind that mine you are mining in has a significant difference as well, along with the pickaxe being used. When mining with enchants that mine additional blocks around the source block mined, they are not counted toward the player's mined blocks - only blocks that the player actually breaks increments the total blocks mined counter, this is intentional. The same goes for Lucky Miner, it is only effective on the blocks the player actually mines.

• Skully changed the title to [Prison Server] Bug Report