Banned for "violating server rules"

Sac2Poubelle

Question

Hi, 

In first I would say that I'm french so, sorry if my english is a little bad !

I do this apply because I'm banned for "violating server rules". But there's a problem, I've not cheated or anything else. I think you've banned me 'cause you seen I had 9.98B Coins. I got that with a gift of Lena_ ... I don't remeber all pseudo... She said me (in big) "hey, do u want a gift ? tp you and open hit two chest. Then you'll have al; the stuff containing in chests." So I said yes and tadaa ! I have 10B Coins. So, please unban me 'cause I really did nothing.  Seriously if I could cheat and take a lot of money, why not take 100B or more ? And if I can do that, I probably can give me perms and ban people or I don't know... Please seriously, I can go on discord for talk if you want...

But I've never cheated ! That's serious ... Why ban me without verify if I really cheated. 'Cause if you look in the console, I'm sure there is any prouve I cheated... I got this money with a gift so the money is to me now but I never cheated ;(. Sorry if I repeat that a lot of times, just I'm sad because I can't do skyblock (Your server is the last to have this system : warp mine, this shop). And this server is english so I can raise my english level ! Great no ? 

Anyway I'll not do a roman but just, please look at the console and you'll see that I didn't cheat... 

Thanks for reading this apply,

Have a good holidays !

Sac2Poubelle,

1 answer to this question

Archived