Hi I'm WindowsDeveloper!

WindowsDeveloper

As some of you know I'm Wesley (WindowsDeveloper), I am 18 years young and I'm currently living in The Netherlands! I am currently working in the world of Computer IT World, so if you have any IT related question you can always hit me up in discord!

I've been playing Ultranetwork for almost 2 years now and I still enjoy every second of it! about 2 months ago I was accepted to be an Staff member in the UltraNetwork Server, that finally gives me the possibility to help every member of the server more and more every day!

The nicest thing about Ultranetwork would be the amazing players in this community, I’ve met some awesome players from this server and I’m always open to make new friendships with cool people!

I currently live alone with my 2 bunnies and 1 cat, although my cat likes to walk around outside more then he is at home (sad times).

At the moment I’m trying to learn two new languages (French and Norwegian), and I’m planning to learn more in the future. If you have any ideas for languages that I should learn you can always message me them to me!

I hope you’ve liked my small introduction about myself, and if you have questions about me or about the servers you can always drop it in the comments or message me on discord!

Also:

image.png.d32f3d8ab00f215c2db1530b685644d0.png