kit voucher in skyblock

uwurik

Sounds like a good idea, it is easier to trade with people kits (rather than in a shulker box where the items could have been renamed) Furthermore, it helps people with tons of kits to claim save on inventory space since the vouchers could be stackable. 

Overall a quality of life improvement that wouldn't hurt. So why not?

tl;dr I disagree because the are other ways to solve the problems with shulkers which are currently used to sell/buy kits.

———

Full post

I think the way that shulkers can be used to scam can be combated by adding an “inspect” function to the auction house. This can be easily integrated because the current plugin for auction houses (CrazyAuctions?) is open source.

[soz for hijacking your post]

How it will function

It could function by pressing the middle mouse button on any storage container. The plugin could read the nbt tags (for people who don’t know nbt tags basically show what’s inside the box) and put a separate gui so you can look at the items inside.

11 hours ago, PikChu said:

tl;dr I disagree because the are other ways to solve the problems with shulkers which are currently used to sell/buy kits.

———

Full post

I think the way that shulkers can be used to scam can be combated by adding an “inspect” function to the auction house. This can be easily integrated because the current plugin for auction houses (CrazyAuctions?) is open source.

[soz for hijacking your post]

How it will function

It could function by pressing the middle mouse button on any storage container. The plugin could read the nbt tags (for people who don’t know nbt tags basically show what’s inside the box) and put a separate gui so you can look at the items inside.

Agree ^

• 4 weeks later...

Archived