Just Saying Hi

michaeltepper

So Hi everyone I am a Nooby Sky blocks player by the name michaeltepper and I wont the say hi and welcome to the server if you are reporting another player then I think that you are a great player who wants to help protect the stability of the servers community,Oh and if you are a skyblocks player and you are confused or need help with something I tend to be goofing off a lot so please just come and msg or say my name in chat and I will be glad to help you in any way I can.

-Michael Tepper

4 hours ago, michaeltepper said:

So Hi everyone I am a Nooby Sky blocks player by the name michaeltepper and I wont the say hi and welcome to the server if you are reporting another player then I think that you are a great player who wants to help protect the stability of the servers community,Oh and if you are a skyblocks player and you are confused or need help with something I tend to be goofing off a lot so please just come and msg or say my name in chat and I will be glad to help you in any way I can.

-Michael Tepper

At first, I thought this is your introduction thread.

I guess not. XD

Anyways, about what you have wrote michaeltepper, it will be a great help for us. :D
Besides, UltraNetwork has the best community because Toxicity and Racism is not allowed.
I noticed alot of players are starting to get rude, violating server rules and hacks.

So maybe, I'll join in your campaign. :)

P.S. - You're a pro player in skyblock :v
- but don't forget to get a life >:v

On 7/13/2019 at 2:28 AM, michaeltepper said:

-Michael Tepper

hi welcome to the server I hope you enjoy your stay in U.N. i am not a nooby skyblocks player ( i am very good, pro mayb) so if u need any help let me know. :D Welcome!!!

-zil

6 hours ago, Zil said:

hi welcome to the server I hope you enjoy your stay in U.N. i am not a nooby skyblocks player ( i am very good, pro mayb) so if u need any help let me know. :D Welcome!!!

-zil

yo thanks for that if you ever see me in chat I am always willing to talk to people to help spend time

Archived