Are these mods allowed?

I have multiple mods on my minecraft client and i find it time consuming to turn on and off these mods when connecting to the server. I assume most of these mods are allowed because they don't even work on the server (Dynamic Sword Skills, Shulker Box Inventory, Iron Chests, Speedy Hoppers, level up HP, sophisticated wolves). These mods dont work mainly because the items needed for the buffs in these mods dont exist in the server, and getting the items is the only way to get any advantage. However, i dont know if Xiero's Minimap and Shulker Box Viewer is allowed. Xiero's minimap works on most servers since it runs and saves data on the players' computer. It can show great information (although useless since doMobSpawning is turned off) and waypoints. Shulker Box Viewer replaces the normal gui of hovering your mouse over a shulker box to showing the items inside. You cannot hover over the items and can be disadvantageous at times. Thank you for reading this.

Edit : I have other mods installed. I have a total of 21 mods, but most of these don't do anything significant as it just adds a few blocks and items which cannot be obtained on all non-compatible servers.

13 hours ago, FrenzzyLeggs2006 said:

I have multiple mods on my minecraft client and i find it time consuming to turn on and off these mods when connecting to the server. I assume most of these mods are allowed because they don't even work on the server (Dynamic Sword Skills, Shulker Box Inventory, Iron Chests, Speedy Hoppers, level up HP, sophisticated wolves). These mods dont work mainly because the items needed for the buffs in these mods dont exist in the server, and getting the items is the only way to get any advantage. However, i dont know if Xiero's Minimap and Shulker Box Viewer is allowed. Xiero's minimap works on most servers since it runs and saves data on the players' computer. It can show great information (although useless since doMobSpawning is turned off) and waypoints. Shulker Box Viewer replaces the normal gui of hovering your mouse over a shulker box to showing the items inside. You cannot hover over the items and can be disadvantageous at times. Thank you for reading this.

Edit : I have other mods installed. I have a total of 21 mods, but most of these don't do anything significant as it just adds a few blocks and items which cannot be obtained on all non-compatible servers.

Most are allowed but some can be used at your own risk.

From the server rules: 

1.3 - The following modifications are ALLOWED and are the only the official version of the specified modifications can be used:

• Optifine by sp614x or any similar client performance improvement modifications.
    • Modifications which allow the enhancement of shaders, graphics, etc. but do not provide a benefit such as ESP.
    • Modifications which display status messages of armour, active potions, etc.
    • Modifications which display a mini-map but do not show other player location data, entity values, etc.

You can find the rest of the rules here. However I'd suggest further clarifying with a staff member to be safe :) 

Archived