Guardian role for discord.

ItsBondie

A Guardian role would be nice for people who report others often, a #player-reports channel on the discord with exclusive access from Guardian roles.

It would be a nice way to report people like that, for example if you're going to report someone.. It's annoying for most of the staff members to have multiple dm's with tons of reports.

Possible ways to earn a Guardian role:

• Apply through the discord
  • Be an active player reporter in discord/the Minecraft server
  • Have atleast 5 reports taken care of with the /report command

It would be awesome to see the new role in discord, as it's useful for players and for staff members as you don't have to tag them all the time. I hope this would be taken care of as I'm a very active reporter in the community. Since I can't always do my part (For example when staff is offline) I can simply just post the screenshot/recording in the channel and have it taken care of.

What do you think of this suggestion? Leave your comments :) 

-Jen

In my opinion, that would make it  easier for the staff team to check and punish those violators. if the role would exist, it would serve as a reward for active reporters that are exerting time and effort in helping  and to contribute something to the community.

People should be using the /report command or submitting a report through the forums if possible instead of having another role. If you report people enough to get a custom role, you should just apply for a staff position as you'd be helping the community much more.

-Zil

Archived