Prison Suggestion

Jefrixx

I would like to suggest when you do /rankup that you can go to a certain rank for example if you wannna go to ultra rank you can just do /rankup ultra 

and the other thing is to see like how many cool points you have.

thats all from me 

umm Hello! , I don't agree with this suggestion because why should the owner or whoever is doing the job for him to put effort and time in this that normally it would just take 10 seconds to type the warp or less... that's my personal idea

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty sure that it's a simple couple of lines of code

Because they probably already made all the variables for the ranks and mines so it's easy i think

But about the cool points I TOTALLY AGREE but /dupe would ruin it because it's like -99999999999999 cool points lol

On 6/10/2019 at 8:36 AM, Jefrixx said:

I would like to suggest when you do /rankup that you can go to a certain rank for example if you wannna go to ultra rank you can just do /rankup ultra 

You can /rankupmax to rankup to the highest possible rank you can, don't see a really good reason for why you would want to rankup to specific rank

On 6/10/2019 at 8:36 AM, Jefrixx said:

and the other thing is to see like how many cool points you have.

Cool points do have a chance to become an actual feature in the future, though, only just as a basic points system

On 7/26/2019 at 5:21 AM, Xyr2x4 said:

But about the cool points I TOTALLY AGREE but /dupe would ruin it because it's like -99999999999999 cool points lol

/dupe only is a message :)

Archived