Old UN to new UN?

Jacob911

Hey UN family, 

It is me Jacob of 911 and I am here to ask what it was like in the good old early days of UN. I cam to the server in 2018 and a lot has changed since then and when I returned everything stayed the same. I am just wondering (If you were around back then) what it was like back in the good old UN days and maybe like how has it changed.

I was here since late 2016 - mid 2017 (dates aren't really my strong point). Yet recently, I started playing on the server again and it changed drastically. The people I used to hang out with either left, or were banned for reasons I'm not going to specify. If you looked into the prison-chat or general on discord, sometimes there would be that one person that says, "factions should be added (yare yare I canmt speak for everyone)" but the fact is that we did have op factions back in the day. It really wasn't that active though, with only 1-6 players on. So then Dead decided to remove it (plz add back, we all want it back 👏)

On 6/8/2019 at 11:34 PM, Jacob911 said:

Hey UN family, 

It is me Jacob of 911 and I am here to ask what it was like in the good old early days of UN. I cam to the server in 2018 and a lot has changed since then and when I returned everything stayed the same. I am just wondering (If you were around back then) what it was like back in the good old UN days and maybe like how has it changed.

Hey Jacob,

I joined near the end of mid-2018. One thing I noticed was that a lot of the old staff members have left or they were demoted. I know none of the current staff members(except Dead and Skully). As PikChu mentioned, a lot of players left or at least the ones I knew. We had really popular players on too, but they also left. I just joined back in the UN and things have changed. Not changes in-game, but changes in the community. Things just change but we don't notice it.

• 2 months later...

I joined sinced summer of 2018 but i stopped playing after summer but some of the popular guys i knew back then was banned for some reason also some did left and after i came back this 2019 april. I only met HyperModz he was one of my friend that i knew. He was the only one knew me after i came back also after i look on the scoreboard there was a lot of new players and community i dont know how to say it but its like it drastically change from 2018 to 2019 its like there was a big difference in community 2018 than 2019. Also I missed my old friends.

Archived