Ban Without Reason

koukou

Question

I want that this topic have to be read by The servers owner ! 

and i want a clear answer ( Except Skruffy , cuz when he answer he will bloc comments )

I get banned first Time ! it's not my fault ! It's my brother who put the ip addres . When i send a report ! Skruffy answer that my brother have to have his own account ! And he didn't know that it's my brother or no . It's not a good reason , but no problem , i know UN's rules ! so i accept the ban !

When my brother made his own account ( Both of us Cracked ) . He just passed something like 7 hours and he get banned , and the reason that i can't understand it ! " It's the same IP " ! What did u want from 2 brothers use the same PC and Cracked ! 

So ! i see that this ban didn't have a reason !

Skruffy plz don't bloc the comments and let Dead and Skully answer !

Ban.png

1 answer to this question

As stated in our server rules, if any user is banned, then all accounts connected to that IP address are also banned. This is to ensure the original player does not ban evade by logging in with a different account.

Your ban is valid, so is your brothers. Your ban needs to be appealed and removed if you haven't done so already, and it's the only way you'll be banned.

Archived