Auto Builder for Skyblock

monkeysniffer98

Hello There! I actually agree with this suggestion because I can't install schematia, I have tried but can't it just drops an Error! .... anyhoo I have seen on different servers, for example, cannon building, you just place an item ( the block that has the command) and it auto builds it!

hello landn,
Great suggestion, however adding auto builder will take the fun away from skyblock. i don't think you get what skyblock is all about. it's all about building farms, grinders, generators. I am afraid if you do that, everyone will just have tons of cactus farms and the server would actually lag more, it's intentionally a boring process, that's why it rewards you when you do it.

On 6/12/2019 at 6:55 PM, sezloc said:

hello landn,
Great suggestion, however adding auto builder will take the fun away from skyblock. i don't think you get what skyblock is all about. it's all about building farms, grinders, generators. I am afraid if you do that, everyone will just have tons of cactus farms and the server would actually lag more, it's intentionally a boring process, that's why it rewards you when you do it.

I agree with this.

That is something skyblock needs desperately, but I recon it should be the 1 chunk up to max height to be worth that 10 million dollar price tag.

And also add another section to the shop for "Instant Buildings". Other wise if world edit was still in they should have enabled //copy and //paste.

Just a few ideas for this topic.

love your idea xland_n.

On 6/7/2019 at 11:50 AM, xland_n said:

Alot of people dont like building cactus farms so why not add an auto builder, they can for example buy a 1 chunk 200 blocks high cactus farm for 10M etc. etc.

Perfect for creating Schematica. Though I am not sure if it will work well because things can go wrong if it becomes laggy. Lag is the biggest concerning part about it. I agree with this idea.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

We already have a lot of controversy around schematica and allowing players to basically auto-build their cactus farms, it gives them a advantage over regular players. If we could make it that you can only use schematica for building we would, however enforcing this rule would be very difficult because wouldn't be able to prove if a farm was made by hand or not.

Creating server-aided builders would cause further complications with performance, I personally think farms should be built by hand. It gives a sense of achievement and players should spend time and effort into making money rather than auto-building large farms.

Suggestion denied.

Archived