SB Suggestion

Leonullus

This is the second time I am writing a suggestion at SB, I really think about this carefully. So, during my playtime at the server, I encountered a terrible duper which he is the reason why the SB had been not available for an hour or more than that. Dupers are really terrible, don't try to be one coz you'll get a permanent ban. And yet, I am still thinking about that duping up until today. The idea have crossed in my mind this day. Well, I don't know if this suggestion is possible but maybe, it can be. I really don't know how they dupe but I think dupers duped the banknotes so yeah.. Hehehe.

Sorry if I will sound a little rude but why do we need to do "/withdraw <amnt>" to get banknotes and give it to other players if we can purchase /pay and do "/pay <player_name> <amount>"?  It just came into my mind to add a bank or a command like "/bank deposit <amnt>" if we wanna save our money and doesn't want the public to see how much money we really got because there are people who asks for money. Well its so irritating and annoying when you encountered one. On the other hand, if we wanna withdraw our money bank, we will do "/bank withdraw <amount>" like how the bank really works or something like that? 

If ever there will be more changes, under maintenance, news or any updates, would you consider to show the announcements on the spawn point like the way you show the Top Played Players?  

Well, that's all for now. Have a great day and Thank You!

-Leonullus

Bank notes exist as a form of being able to transfer money in a physical form rather than just giving it out as balance, it also allows for players to store the money in their player vaults or chests.

Being able to deposit money in a bank is the same as just storing your money in your /pv, no one can see it either so they won't know how much you have if you're worried about people seeing it.

As for announcements in-game on a hologram, it would be able to fit everything, this is why they are posted on our Discord server which we encourage players to join.

Archived