Prison Suggestions

areyouNoNameV3

Hi there! I want to give some of my prison suggestions today. First, I think that the prestige crate needs an update. Let's talk about the benefit to prestige after you have reached the maximum rank. In my own opinion, I think that the benefit of prestige is actually to earn something instead of wasting money. There will be no point to prestige if the benefit of doing it is not equal to the effort and the money that people puts in. For example, you get a prestige key every three prestige. Ok, that good, and now let's see what are in the prestige crate. 100T, X128 legendary keys, a multi-key, a tokenv2 key, a 400 pick, and a 450 pick, etc.... Yes, some things are really good in the prestige key like the pickaxes, but what about other things like the 100T, multi-key, and X128 legendary keys? The cost of getting a prestige key is about 650T? (Guessing, but somewhere around it) We are most likely to waste all of our 650T instead of getting a pickaxe due to the rewards like 100T, multi-key, and other stuff.  Yesterday, I saw three people opened the prestige crate. One got a multi-key, the other one got X128 legendary keys, and the last one (it was me) got a tokenv2 key. Let's talk about how much does them worth now. In prison, a multi-key probably worth around 30T, but no one wants them now because they are too easy to get. All of us know that the rarer a thing is, the more expensive it is. After the prison update about two weeks ago, people can get a multi-key by just mining 3M blocks. Before the update, it is extremely hard to get a multi-key because we have to mine 10M blocks to get it. Before the update, the price for the multi-key is solid 150T, and now it has dropped to 35T, and no one even wants it for 35T. Why? This is not only because of the requirement to get a multi-key has reduced by 33.33%, but also it is because more and more players joined the server every day. The market for multi-key is almost saturated. In science, I can refer to this as a "saturated point," which means that not a lot of people needs a multi-key or wants to open a multi crate again. A stack of legendary keys only worth 8T in prison, and that's the average price for that. So if someone got a multi-key or X128 legendary keys, they would probably to choose not to prestige anymore because there's no point. Those are the reasons that I think the owners should update the prestige crate.

Now let's talk about what's one benefit of players prestige to the server. Every time a player prestige, they will give 216T back to the server instead of putting it to the economy. Once more players choose to prestige, then it balances the server's economy. From the prison reset to now, the server's economy is already a little bit overwhelmed. Why? Because people are making quadrillions of money every day, and when they added up, it will really overwhelm the economy balance. More and more money has obtained by the players, but 80% of that money won't get recycled instead of going into the market. This would destroy new players' game experience because there are so many ways for them to get money. I think the idea that might reduce this is to make taxes on each thing that we purchase when we are trading with other players. (But people might just start using banknotes to trade Idk how to deal with that.) Another idea is that the owners should make the prestige really something. (I am not saying that you guys should increase the prize in the prestige key by that much, I am just saying that figure out a way to let the players feel it worth the money we wasted instead of making it actually something that worth 650T) For example, like make some achievements and once we have reached the number of prestige then we would receive that achievement. Another idea is that we can get some special commands, or make a prestige tag. Also, I think every P10 random reward should be added soon and choose the random rewards carefully. That's all of my suggestions! :D

• 2 weeks later...

We've taken this suggestion into consideration and have been discussing how we can bring the incentive back to prestiging. Because it's alot easier to prestige and the rewards of the prestige crate have lost value over time since they're obtainable more easier, we've removed the ability to get some of the more rare keys by simply mining in an attempt to bring some value back to the keys.

The issue I believe is in the fact that the rewards have no value because they can be obtained other ways alot easier, so we're attempting to bring their value back with this change.

Archived