SB Suggestion

Leonullus

I am writing my suggestions for skyblock only since I always play on this server. I thought about these deeply and think of other suggestions to play SB in more fun and exciting way. Anyway, these are only my suggestions, maybe more like opinions. If so, I'm glad if you'll hear me out. Thank you! 

1. More Ores[?] - I suggest to add more in our cobble generator like including coal, redstone and maybe lapiz even though there's no use of it since we cannot enchant on our island. Like we can unlock the coal and redstone.

2. Public Forest - If there's a public mine, I also suggest that to have public forest to gather woods.

3. More sell-able items - I noticed that we cannot sell wheats and raw meats[cooked is much better], , except the porkchop, in at least, in a very cheap price since it is easy to slaughter animals. I suggest that we could sell those. It is a nice way to earn money though.

4. SB Monthly Minigames - mg[mini-games] can be conducted monthly, of course, which I suggest it could be done at the end of the month for fun. For example, hide and seek at the spawn or in any island that is open to play with. Murder Mystery at the warp pvp. Play tag at the spawn too. And the price can be keys, a half stack or a stack of ore blocks. 

So that's it, I think. Sorry if I sounded like I am demanding. I am just writing my thoughts, maybe you can get ideas from it. I know that the server is better than any but the more fun and exciting a server is, the more players will join which is, it will be more fun to play with. Thanks!

- LeoNabi

• 3 weeks later...
On 5/25/2019 at 2:50 AM, Leonullus said:

1. More Ores[?] - I suggest to add more in our cobble generator like including coal, redstone and maybe lapiz even though there's no use of it since we cannot enchant on our island. Like we can unlock the coal and redstone.

The ores that are currently added are the ones that most stand out and the ones a player would aim to get, adding useless ores such as coal, lapis & redstone won't have many uses.

2. Public Forest - If there's a public mine, I also suggest that to have public forest to gather woods.

Head over to the public mine, break some blocks, sell it > buy wood

3. More sell-able items - I noticed that we cannot sell wheats and raw meats[cooked is much better], , except the porkchop, in at least, in a very cheap price since it is easy to slaughter animals. I suggest that we could sell those. It is a nice way to earn money though.

To be added

4. SB Monthly Minigames - mg[mini-games] can be conducted monthly, of course, which I suggest it could be done at the end of the month for fun. For example, hide and seek at the spawn or in any island that is open to play with. Murder Mystery at the warp pvp. Play tag at the spawn too. And the price can be keys, a half stack or a stack of ore blocks. 

Automatic "minigames/events" inside the servers will be added soon! 

Archived