Skyblock Suggestion

Qlastic

This are my suggestion which is mainly for Skyblock based on my experiences that I'm having there.I had a deep thoughts during writing this. Skyblock has been a great server to play but somewhere I felt that it is too plain which a straight goal which was to be rich. It would be fun to have few tweaks in the game mode itself. Regardless, it is only my opinion and suggestion that may or may not be suitable or work.

1. EXP Withdrawal

• It would be fun to actually stores or withdraw our exp just like how we could withdraw their money. Since it is quite hard to gain EXP, custom enchants seems to be quite pointless and abandoned. If players could withdraw their EXP they can sell it to other players and make money.This will change how the economy works and gives more variables option for players to make money. Not only that, it will also change the way players make money which not only focuses on cactus farm and spawner. This way, it will not only make players interested to farm EXP but also will bring custom enchants back to life. As players could buy EXP from other players and actually make money and use the custom enchants. I know that there will be alternative as why don't we just sell the book itself. Well as a player I would actually experience buying the book using my own EXP because I do believe in each person's luck. Plus not all players will have the book we want hence, it's not a quick process and If I were to get bad books I wont actually blame the other because i did it myself and not through others.

2. Official Events/Contest.

• The server could host few events over the time or rarely. This will attract more players to come and play regularly. By "official events" it means events that could involve not only just a certain gamemode, but involve the entire community. As an example, what the server could host is probably something like Fan Art events, Server's Promotion Videos, GFX Contest. Just the types of events and will involve the community and tighten the strength of our community. This will make our community to be active not only in the game but also outside. Plus, this will give us chance to actually see our community potential and it's just fun isn't it.

3. Gamemode events.

• Now this is slightly different from the "official events". Gamemode events means that the events is only in the certain gamemodes. Whether it's Prison or Skyblock. As this suggestion is mainly for Skyblock so I would be focusing on Skyblock. I believe other members that are active in prison knows prison better than me. Having events in the gamemode could attract players too and make the members become more active in the server. This could be done according to staff's availability or according to fixed schedule. Such events that we can do is something like 2x spawn rate, PvP events, voting events, Minigames or even Chest reward in /warp pvp, Most beautiful Island, Most Fun Island. I believe these types of events would make the community more active plus would actually change how we play the gamemode itself. What I see now it just players doing their own things 24/7 It is fun but somehow will make the new players felt bored. By this, the server could show more efforts toward bringing the community to life.

These are my suggestion. I am sorry if it sounded weird or just irrelevant but it is just the way I see. I know that our server that we have right now is already an OP ones but it does not mean that we should just leave it the way it is. Having few tweaks over the time would increase player base as well as making the server or gameplay experience more fun and thus making our community more active. Again I am sorry if this sounded weird. That's all from me.

Sincerely,

- Qlastic

• 1 month later...

Archived