im SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIELEDOCIOUS

Kayou

Hello

I'm Kayou/Neki.my discord is kayou / jahimur#6757 so if you need any help,feel free to message me :)

My real name is Tarik.(It's a Bosnian name).I'm from ...ENGLAND IS MY CITY,but I live in NY.I've been mod on this server since the 3rd day ;) You can say I'm one of the ''day one'' players,since I used to play on Dead's old server(and I was mod on there too!) and I was one of the first people to know that his old server was shutting down and that he was making a spin-off of that server named UltraNetwork.Also,I know why he named it that.The server is called ''UltraNetwork'',because of our first donator(old server)named DrunkUltra(or back then,UltraEdits.).I don't really like games other than Minecraft,GTA 5,BF,CSGO,Would You Rather?(either.io).(I just downloaded Roblox..gonna try it out)My favorite board game is "Family Feud! 6th Edition" and what I like to do with it,is whenever I dont get  a question wrong,I have to take a bean-boozled jelly bean and eat it! -- If you don't know what bean-boozled jelly beans are,I'm gonna tell ya.They're Jelly Beans.They come in different colors and flavors.One color has two flavors.One is delicious and the other is gross.ex:Green = Lime,or Lawn clippings... Peach,or Booger... Well yeah,that's what they are pretty much.My favorite MC gamemode is souppvp.Second favorite is OPPrison :) 

I'm Kayou.

thankyouforreadingthisihopeyouacceptmyappli--nevermind.

Edited by Kayou
lol idk wanted to add some memes
  • 2 weeks later...