Skyblock (Custom Drops, More Cobblestone Gen Levels)

NuclearGaming

Good Idea or Bad Idea  

6 members have voted

1. 1. Is this a good idea and we should add it to the game or trash and I deserve to be thrown in a pit of creepers

• Good
    • Bad

2 hours ago, NuclearGaming said:

Can there please be some custom drop like villagers drop emerald or something like that. Also can there be more upgrade levels for the cobblestone generator.

i think about the gen i agree but the custom drop mybe it wont be back :l bcs people can get rich faster with custom drop and about the villager drop emerald...there some issue that each island have a limit villager breed or something idk what it call bcs i already try it using spawner and it keep spamming in my chat...

when i try to let the villager keep spawning it, my chat keep spamming and say tht i cant have more than 10 villager(mybe 10 idk)  then it stop spawning the villager :L

I can agree with the more levels in cobble gen but not the custom drops.It's just that without custom drops we have a more balanced economy.If we had custom drops right now people will get just get 100M in a day with custom drops (if it dropped keys or books of course)

• 4 weeks later...

Archived