11 months later lol

RealNoob

Hello it's me once again. This is my second introduction cause idfk why not. My name is Jeff I'm 22 and I live in Toronto. I play games such as csgo, warframe, castle miner z, tetris, roblox etc. I have to say that @Kayou stole my old profile picture and i am very upset because of that(if you dont believe me check my first introduction)!!!!!!!!!! i resigned on 9/4 and im very cool. Demi usually claims he is cooler but in fact this is very wrong. uh my discord is artict#5659 its on my profile but who cares ill post it here. ive been playing ultra for a year now and thats it.

have fun goodbye

43 minutes ago, RealNoob said:

Hello it's me once again. This is my second introduction cause idfk why not. My name is Jeff I'm 22 and I live in Toronto. I play games such as csgo, warframe, castle miner z, tetris, roblox etc. I have to say that @Kayou stole my old profile picture and i am very upset because of that(if you dont believe me check my first introduction)!!!!!!!!!! i resigned on 9/4 and im very cool. Demi usually claims he is cooler but in fact this is very wrong. uh my discord is artict#5659 its on my profile but who cares ill post it here. ive been playing ultra for a year now and thats it.

have fun goodbye

change your discord tag to Artict cause discord makes sure of captilaztion and numbers ectt one letter small whole tag messed up and henlo and first :3 c;;;