RE-BOOT RESET

Zzomsi

Question

Hello, i'm new player on this server and 2 times i got almost deleted island 1st time was ok, i told the moderator FierySkeleton for that but she/he didn't done anything about it and said its still loading, 5 hours later the island didn't loaded. The 2nd restart was before a few minutes 2-3 and i lost half structures from lv 340 island and it will gonna happen again and the moderator FIERYSKELETON will ignore me again and skip my problem and i don't have any reason to vote anymore for this server or to play on it so if its not everything fixed i'm gonna search for another server and write true review for the server and especially for FierySkeleton

12 answers to this question

18 hours ago, Skully said:

Watch your tone, like I've already said it's nothing to do with the server - structures don't just partially disappear.

i watch my tone but you don't watch your manners , farms that were giving 1 milion per hour are gone and you don't care i'm not yelling or something else but thats not fair and your DUMB behavious is not tolerant, i'm new player in the server and i deserve respect as you, but if you lie me i'm not gonna play or spend any penny on it

11 hours ago, Zzomsi said:

Hello, i'm new player on this server and 2 times i got almost deleted island 1st time was ok, i told the moderator FierySkeleton for that but she/he didn't done anything about it and said its still loading, 5 hours later the island didn't loaded. The 2nd restart was before a few minutes 2-3 and i lost half structures from lv 340 island and it will gonna happen again and the moderator FIERYSKELETON will ignore me again and skip my problem and i don't have any reason to vote anymore for this server or to play on it so if its not everything fixed i'm gonna search for another server and write true review for the server and especially for FierySkeleton

The server works fine this 'issue' you claim has not happened to anyone else.

33 minutes ago, Zzomsi said:

ok 11 hours and you didn't answered my post what takes you that long 

If you're not going to wait, then don't play the server.

it happened to my freind too and how could you know it didn't happenedto anyone if you don't care for them, thats what you are gonna say because you are corrupted like this shitty country bulgaria i'm sure you are gipsy from there don't you 

You haven't displayed evidence of anything disappearing, ensure that no one else on your island is doing it, builds don't just magically disappear - what you're saying simply isn't possible to occur on its own and there hasn't ever been a case of this before.

48 minutes ago, Skully said:

You haven't displayed evidence of anything disappearing, ensure that no one else on your island is doing it, builds don't just magically disappear - what you're saying simply isn't possible to occur on its own and there hasn't ever been a case of this before.

its already gone i can't return the structures if i want to do it it will take me 1 day working then again the same crap are you joking with me you crazy

35 minutes ago, Zzomsi said:

its already gone i can't return the structures if i want to do it it will take me 1 day working then again the same crap are you joking with me you crazy

Watch your tone, like I've already said it's nothing to do with the server - structures don't just partially disappear.

Archived