[Skyblock] MobStacker (almost done)

Sam_Playz_MC

Hello,

So, I don’t know if this would be hard to code or what but would it be possible to make all the entities in a stack of mobs die at once and drop all the items? If so I think this would be a great addition to the server to reduce the lag of so many entity stacks all over the place since they would die super fast. 

Thanks. 

It would make the game LAG even more. Because there's a single displayed entity, and once you kill it, a bunch of stacks of items explodes out of it. Another problem is ppl cant pick up the loot fast enough and it gets deleted. Still, a good idea if they can somehow avoid what I just said.

Dead increased the amount of items sent through hoppers per second, I believe. The items would be picked up. Furthermore, most of the items, at least for me disappear, but the entities are still there. Plus, I am fairly sure it’s easier to display mass amounts of items than mobs due to the smaller hit boxes thus taking less time to render. 

On 8/27/2018 at 11:08 PM, Sam_Playz_MC said:

Hello,

So, I don’t know if this would be hard to code or what but would it be possible to make all the entities in a stack of mobs die at once and drop all the items? If so I think this would be a great addition to the server to reduce the lag of so many entity stacks all over the place since they would die super fast. 

Thanks. 

good idea ++++1

• 4 weeks later...
  • DeadMaster changed the title to [Skyblock] MobStacker (almost done)
  • DeadMaster locked this topic
  • 2 weeks later...

Archived