I am confused.

Redstone

I, myself am a cracked user which means I am not premium and can only join and play on cracked servers like Ultra ,this is primarily because the country i live in 1$ is 70 units here. So 27$ for MC premium would be 1890 units and that's really expensive. But i'm happy and contended with what I have. But I am really confused as I saw a website called SuperAlts which provided MC Premium  alts. That too 45 alts for only 3$?! If 1 MC premium account costs 27$ then HOW can 45 of them cost only 3$? Then why don't players just get accounts from this site instead of buying from Mojang? I am really confused as to what this can possibly mean. I would like some responses. Thanks.

Those accounts are usually stolen and you are only given the username and password to log into them. I wouldn't recommend purchasing off second hand websites since you don't usually get to choose the username you want and they have a reputation of being scam websites.

On 7/29/2018 at 9:17 AM, Redstone said:

I, myself am a cracked user which means I am not premium and can only join and play on cracked servers like Ultra ,this is primarily because the country i live in 1$ is 70 units here. So 27$ for MC premium would be 1890 units and that's really expensive. But i'm happy and contended with what I have. But I am really confused as I saw a website called SuperAlts which provided MC Premium  alts. That too 45 alts for only 3$?! If 1 MC premium account costs 27$ then HOW can 45 of them cost only 3$? Then why don't players just get accounts from this site instead of buying from Mojang? I am really confused as to what this can possibly mean. I would like some responses. Thanks.

Alts are lame as you can't use your desired username and with some you can't change the skin so yea pretty much lame.

14 hours ago, Kenroytk said:

Alts are lame as you can't use your desired username and with some you can't change the skin so yea pretty much lame.

No there are some alts that even let you change your skin, email, username and even cape (provided you have one on the specific alt).

• 2 weeks later...

Archived