Lost A Rank

First of all . I wanna say hi , my name is FlamingCreeper_9 , 1 year ago i played this server ( when prison was the only thing ) i traded my pickaxe (sphered 5 if u remember) to a guy , and he bought me gold rank , i was very happy . But when the server resets , i left because i was tired of  mining back up ( that was when rogue was the max rank ) . Now 1 year later , i come back with my name FlamingCreeper_9 but unfortunatly i didn't have my gold rank , some people told me to go to buycraft and type my name in and i will get my rank , but sadly you guys changed the store site , so now i lost my rank , i hope you guys can give me back my gold rank , Thank You

Now for some proof that i AM flaming then i will tell you , i got banned once for advertising , and i appealed , but skully unbanned me , not dead , so dead thought i hacked to get back in and banned me again for "supposed to be banned" , and i told skully again , after all of that ban stuff , i got a friend called sacraficemeh , and he let me use his pmine ( there was 1 time that dead comes to the pmine and fixes it for sacrafice) , after that , my other friend tinton bought void rank which is better than bedrock that sacrafice has and i asked tinton to add me to his pmine. I also got scammed once and i lost my tokens , dead gave me back the tokens , Dead also signed my plot , there was alot of things happening , i couldn't remember all of them , but  the happiest day in my life was when i was doing a deal with legend , like 100k tokens for a void pick or something i forgot , and then dead told me to come in and test , and i got a reward of a free void pick xD , thats all of the memories i remember , if you do too , then hopefully you  can give me my rank back <3 love you all.

-Flaming , or you could say an OG member

• 4 weeks later...

Archived