[Prison Server] Bug Report

WizardGamez

UltraNetwork

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: WizardGamez

What is the bug related to?: Prison Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

1. I cant join the server I don't know why, but I can join other servers. When I try to join it just says disconnected and i have a good signal i just don't get it why I cant join. I put it on a bug report cause I dont know  what to or where to put this. I tried restarting my Minecraft and PC but i still cant join???? But on other servers i can join.5b4df174d2ef0_Minecraft1_12.217_07_20188_25_07PM.thumb.png.e52ce406fc3958e836ca2fe9cee4a3fa.pngso 

1 minute ago, WizardGamez said:

UltraNetwork

BUG REPORT

In-Game Name: WizardGamez

What is the bug related to?: Prison Server

Briefly explain the bug/issue:

1. I cant join the server I don't know why, but I can join other servers. When I try to join it just says disconnected and i have a good signal i just don't get it why I cant join. I put it on a bug report cause I dont know  what to or where to put this. I tried restarting my Minecraft and PC but i still cant join???? But on other servers i can join.5b4df174d2ef0_Minecraft1_12.217_07_20188_25_07PM.thumb.png.e52ce406fc3958e836ca2fe9cee4a3fa.pngso 

What IP do you use?

nope it still doesnt works

Welp, I think its time that you talk on one of the owners of the server, Mostly Dead, since he handles this kind of issues more. Better post on another topic, Called Technical Support.

2 hours ago, JNTZ said:

Welp, I think its time that you talk on one of the owners of the server, Mostly Dead, since he handles this kind of issues more. Better post on another topic, Called Technical Support.

do you mean general discussion or minecraft discussion, cause i don't see the technical support thing?

do you mean general discussion or minecraft discussion, cause i don't see the technical support thing?

Go to Support section, press it and choose Technical Support.