Introduction

SmoothColt

Hello everyone!:D

I'm a new player so you don't know me. My name is John and I am 15 years old. I'm from Greece and I'm a person who likes meeting new people. I would like to have new friends here so if you want to talk with me just send me a PM to my discord SmoothColt#3430. In my free time, I really like playing computer games especially Minecraft cause it's my favourite game. Also I usually go out for cycling or play football with my friends. I think spend time with your friends or with your relatives is the best thing you can do in your life. I saw that server in cracked servers list and I really like it. It has a lot of things to do and the Skyblock is my favourite gamemode on the server. I don't have brothers or sisters. I have cats, for me the cats are my life <3. That's for me. I hope we'll become good friends and get to know me better. Bye guys! I'll see you in-game. My in-game name is the same as discord name. SmoothColt